Friday, March 22, 2013

Company

Good Evenin'

And, another pleasant one. Cooler for sure and still breezy, but by and large fair fair.

And, mildly productive; a little correspondence, a little paper work, feedin' and firewood. I'd say my biggest hurdle right now, is figurin' how to work the ponies back into the mix and, still keep the paperwork and correspondence movin' forward; and shore up four or five miles of fence and fix the well and clean the yard. But, I'll have it all lined out, any minute, now.

And, on a more serious note, "was grace that brought us save this far and grace will lead us on". Really do have to keep remindin' myself; took me better part a twenty years ta figure that some folks can put their mind ta things and goodness knows they getter done. Some, well, myself for example, just seems like there's a lot more askin' for help and direction; workin' on my inside, keepin' my attitude up and trusting' in that magical stuff called grace, that does require some consistent try on my part but always seems ta come with a sum far greater.

And, I suppose that's a "win-win" of a different sort; not only did ya getter done, ya had company, all the while. Come ta think of it, I did, once hear a wise man say, "it's ALL about the company!". And, for some of us, that's a very, very good thing.

Have a nice night.

Best,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT88jBAoVIM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiT88jBAoVIM


jeune

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photo, Jeune. Thanks for posting the song. Love her voice.

    ReplyDelete