Sunday, March 10, 2013

Six Inches a Snow

Good Evenin'

Come and gone in 48 hours; the snow that is. Didn't sound like it was gonna be so nice today, but a side from a cool breeze and a lot of mud, it was quite a beautiful day!

And, a course I couldn't figure, how it was I woke up so late, this mornin', 'till I remembered, "it ain't as late as they think". But, I best not get started on politicians, think they can work things any which way, 'cept, a course a budget.

And, it bein' Sunday, I justified another "quiet one", figurin' that might be the last dose a winter, and, this week, we'll gear up for some spring cleanin'. And, I'd say it paid, feelin' just a little more clear on my priorities and focus.

Might be a few things I listened to, recent, but I reckin' this whole weekend, I was musin' on the notion, put forth by great teachers, across the ages, maybe most familiar, summed up by that wonderful fella from Gallilee, where he talked about heaven and children; which I tend to associate with the "camel and the eye of the needle".

Can't remember who, when or where, but someone once explained to me, how the "eye of the needle" was a little door next to the main gate, back when cities were walled around. Anyway, somethin' about size and simplicity, just really been on my mind, in my heart, when it comes to courtin' the peace and wisom, makes my life sweet, like a good old friend, whenever it comes ta visit. And, whenever it does, it just leaves me sure, whatever it takes, fix up my house, that "friend" might one day remain, that's a beautiful life.

Have a nice night!
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment