Friday, March 15, 2013

Ears To The Sunset

Good Evenin'

Another peach; made 70 degrees today.

Got a phone call early; the neighbors wantin' to know if I ever made it to town. With a "no", we were on for 1:00 at the post office and on our way to town. Simple, pleasant trip; groceries and back by 4:00. Then, a course, feedin' and firewood, with a pinch a quiet time, 'fore dinner.

Outta the blue, we ran into another neighbor, in town, and she'd been meanin' ta give me a call. Seems there's a lady from Farmington, tryin' to help the mustangs from the "rez" and she was lookin' for help. Kinda interestin', where that was one of my newer wrinkles, in my ruminations, regardin' the Bend, where both the youth and the wild horses, are in need support and direction. Biggest question, whether I'm too far behind the curve, be able to lend a hand, but we'll give her a call, see what's what; ya never know, 'til ya try..

Otherwise, heartwise, did occur to me, my brief quiet time, there 'fore we cooked some beans, how amazing it is this life I have. Even when I'm completely distracted, something remembers me; it must, I don't make my heart beat or always remember to breath, but something does. And, for some reason it just hit me, how amazin' that is; how kind and personal. Just made me wonder, if ever, I could remember it, like it remembers me.

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read you finally got to do your monthly grocery run, and on the Ides of March! Bad for Julius Cesar, but good for Jeune. LOL.

    If we had to remember to beat our hearts or breathe, we'd never make it past birth. Lucky for us, as you say, that something remembers for us. Pretty amazing indeed.

    ReplyDelete