Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Talkin' to Myself

Good Evenin'

And, another pleasant day; kinda similar, sunny and breezy in the mornin' with a big thick layer that come in afternoon.

Runnin' around a little this mornin'; tryin' to get a couple a things in the mail, checkin' on my friend that had the accident and get it all done, feedin' too, for it was time to go work that young horse down the valley. Didn't quite work; I was runnin' late and the owner was a little tired from her runnin' around, so we'll try again tomorrow.

Otherwise still scratchin' my head a little on the spring/summer plan; so much I'd like to do but, seems to me I'm missin' some pieces of the puzzle. I am gettin' a little worried, but I just keep remindin' myself, "more faith, more grace; meantime do what you can". Course, I also remind myself, all the other times out here, it mighta looked like a dead end, but I'm still hear and I'm still breathin'. And, my other favorite is remindin' myself how satisfyin' it is to look back and say, "ya, all things considered, I really didn't waste too much time worried". Which generally brings me back to the beginning; "more faith, more grace, re-invest"!

Wonderful thing about Creator; near as I can tell, things that seem ta please are, general, good for us. I don't figure my worryin', ever made Creator smile, my heart any lighter, or day any brighter.

Have a nice night!

Best,


jeune

1 comment:

  1. Planning can be a huge amount of work. So many "what ifs" to consider. Done a lot of it in my day. Having good tools (paper, pencil, etc.) can help a lot. Worry, like you say so well - definitely not a help.

    Again, hope you had a fun day with the colt. Maybe it'll make a good story, though it'd be hard to top the one about Rustoleum.

    ReplyDelete