Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dream Catcher

Good Evenin'

Considered, today, how a nice day all depends on what's comfortable; and, by that standard it was a very nice one. Kinda overcast and breezy, but real pleasant.

Been a little pre-occupied lately with that friend a mine, got to move and tryin' to find a place for her critters. Just makes me consider all kinda things; way the world is, how people are and what I can do to help. Haven't really come up with any answers, save prayin' for help on my side, really understand; way I figure, more I understand, more helpful I can be.

Some folks got all kinda ideas on how to make things better and some got no shortage of energy make their "dreams come true". Thing I noticed is that a lot a those great ideas don't turn out to be good for everybody, or even good for the "dreamer" in the long run; I've seen that first hand and watched others around me. Things just aren't always what they seem; the "dream" and reality don't always match.

I guess that's why that "understandin'" stuff seems so important. Even if ya wanta help, even if ya wanta do right, real wisdom and direction can really make a difference. And, a course trust; the shortest distance from A to B, ain't always a straight line.
Ask a river.

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. I join you in praying for your Friend ... I kind of understand the pain of how hard that must be to have to part with your beloved critters loving my dog, Stella, so much. There are many wonderful and kind rescue groups in the world and many kind people ... may they connect with her just at the perfect moment.

    Good words, Jeune, and I can see that. Outside can be a whirlwind, but it's inside that keeps everything going ... requires some disciplined effort in connecting with the Creator every day ... many times a day, even with just a simple, heartfelt "thank you." Then, maybe when it looks like we're being pushed over the cliff, we learn to fly.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete