Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Time in New Mexico

Good Evenin'

And, yes, ya gotta love it; yesterday, sunny, dry and 60 degrees, this afternoon, thunder, lightin' and snow comin' in sideways.

Lucky I had checked up on the weather, and I spent the mornin' fetchin' some extra firewood; supposed ta be a few days, similar.

And, this mornin', I had a sort of vision, or maybe, just a little understandin', "eye of the heart" and all, but, it was some inspirin', in a back handed kinda way. Just occurred to me, how, when ever I get serious and muster my heart, creator/maker, whatever ya wanta call it/him/her, always seems to be right there, immediate, ready to respond; gently, quietly, but, oh, so surely.

So, it got me thinkin', how I must have fabricated a whole raft of finely crafted rationals and reasons, why I can't/don't live in that kinda close relationship, all the time; actually, excuses was the term that hit me. At first it was kinda confrontin' and that's a good thing, my mind, some parta me cheatin' my heart out of a much, much richer life, it oughta raise a question. Then I remembered, how much it takes to change and it made me relax; not forget, I hope, but relax.

Love really does have a pull, special you start talkin' about the maker; you're talkin' "hardy" stuff. And, like that poem of Hafiz, I was rememberin' the other day, where he talked about the "whirlpools awful roar", it can be a tad "hair raisin'"; all that power we might suppose and it could be all love?

I believe the maker is well aware of my rational, reasons and excuses and doesn't hold much of a grudge. Seems ta me, over time, he/she, musta got used to the fact that the love he/she "packs", is a LOT and us humans need some room and time, make peace with it all; learn to trust and enjoy. That, when we are "ripe", clear, sure and full of trust, we can take that ride, with complete appreciation; no fear.

Anyway, heck of a way to start a day, no? But, I hope I don't forget; and not just the patience, but equal my try. 'Cause I do believe, that life is for learnin', and patient or not, more and closer I can stand to the fire, more the warmth can speak to my heart and my heart can learn to trust.

Have a nice night.

Best,

jeune

2 comments:

  1. Such a loving Sanctuary in that relationship ... the Creator never rudely barges in. Beautiful words to remember. Thank you, Jeune.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust is important, as is practice. We may desire to do or become, but without making that doing or becoming a solid habit, that desire probably will not be fulfilled. If we practice the doing and the becoming, and all those things that support both, then that becomes habit, and we're on the path to where we want to be.

    I've heard that inner voice that wants to chew me up when I forget to focus, but I've stopped listening to it. Do I still lose focus? Yes, but when I see that happening, I re-focus, and keep looking forward. I do believe we get good at what we practice, and practice helps grow trust.

    ReplyDelete