Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Light; Headlight, That Is!

Good Evenin'.

And, a fair beautiful day! Musta been 50 some degrees, sunny and breezy.

My friend Sandi, posted that picture of Headlight, yesterday and it was just so nice, I had to include it somewhere and, my opinion, just about anywhere's a good place for a nice picture of a good horse.

And, this time, I did make it to the post office, catch my ride for groceries, only to find that my ride had truck problems and never made it outta the yard. Big advantage to a small town, ya need to get a message to just about anyone, you can always call the post office.

Anyway, made my way home, fed the ponies, had some lunch and caught up with some overdue communications, a little more pony checkin' and a little sizin' up the yard; see where I might begin my spring cleanin'.

The rest, firewood and quiet time. So many variables, with the comin' spring, I figure the best I can do is be quiet inside, wait and watch; and, a course, tidy up the barn yard. Whatever happens, it's always gonna be more fun, if I'm well on the inside and tidy as can be on the outside; tidy I can be, easier it is, go forward, out trippin' over yesterday. And, that's one a those things, I suspect, come out especial for me; I have been known to procrastinate, when it comes to tidy, much as I know, it's a really good thing.

Anyway, have a nice night and, god willin', we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome picture! He sure is a beautiful old soul. So glad he's been rescued and free running the range. Just something about that makes me all smiles.

    Hope you have enough groceries to make it for awhile ... mechanical things boggle my mind. I did try to take apart my battery-operated shower the other day because it stopped working ... it's still not working, but being in 10 or so parts, it's got a reason to not work now.

    I'm going to have to ease into my outside chores too ... soon as the snow melts and I can see the ground. Spring is a good time to soak up some sun and rest from the hard work of winter, when you can almost hear the Earth sigh with delight. Enjoy your quiet.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete