Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Music of Life

Good Evenin'

Well, it did blow today. We've had way worse, but relative to recent temps, it sure blew cold; only made 30 degrees.

Otherwise, helped a neighbor just a tad, find somethin' on the web, he needed for a job; sorry day when someone needs me ta find somethin' on the web, but there it was and I actually did. Then, paperwork, feedin' and firewood; wasn't much sense tryin' to do anything outdoors, wasn't plumb necessary.

Man~ana, if the wind dies down like it supposed, see if I can't deliver some flour to another neighbor; his wife's birthday this past week and their always real kind ta me. (Just hope they don't read this; hate ta ruin a surprise.)

And, it's pretty well dried up, so, the wind dies down, I might get after some ponies. Every one, just hunkered down or hole up, a day like today. Anyway, can't complain; weather in New Mexico can be stout, but by and large, no tornadoes, no hurricanes and few earthquakes. Last one, amount to much, I believe was 1906 and that was down on the Rio Grand.

One day at a time; no guarantees anywhere, far as I know. Good reminder though, kinda like musical chairs; whenever the music stops, ya always want a place to sit down. And, the good news is, ya don't have ta wrastle for this one; even while it plays, you can rest in the arm of creator. And then, when it stops, ya don't have ta rush around. I got the theory; prayin' on the practice. Oh, boy, am I prayin' on the practice.

Have a nice night!

Best,

P.S. Sometimes I forget, but thanks to Brandon Johnson for the photo.
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment