Thursday, March 14, 2013

Guess Which Way The Hay Man Comes

Good Evenin'

Sixty-five degrees in Grateful; little green sprouts of grass, here and there.

Stayed up way late last night, workin' on a little story and, a course, got up a little late. Gotta find a way ta discipline myself just a little; get after ponies AND keep after my correspondence and paperwork. Little by little, it's only March and I'm only sixty; that discipline stuff can take time.

But, man, oh man, what a day. And, I sure can't complain, I actually enjoy 99% of, pretty much, all my jobs; I suppose, no surprise, it's just I enjoy ponies the most. So, the correspondence and paper work is more what I "have" to do, keep everybody fed. Some people were just gifted with all the interest, in all the things, have little to do with money.

And, there, too, I figure it's all a gift; things I need to do, prayers I need to pray, efforts I need to make, they're all a part of the "better and better", that ain't always easy, but somehow serve to cure the soul, accordin' to some ancient alchemy. Writin', too; my chance to remember how precious it all is, and give it my best everyday.

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment