Thursday, March 21, 2013

Light and Time

Good Evenin'

Well, the weather people don't seem to have the slightest grip on the forecast these days, which really isn't so surprising; doesn't seem like much of anything holds a lot of water these days. (No pun intended.)

Nevertheless, it wasn't a bad day; blue skies, sunshine with just a little more wind than anticipated but still shy of the freight train winds we're accustomed to, this time of year.

Took a run to town today, where my regular ride was back from visitin' her family and the grocery store had been out of a few staples, last week when I got a lift. All went pretty smooth, but the conversation did puzzle me just a little, where it seemed to keep takin' a turn toward trouble. I figure I'm as much to blame as anyone, but it is a trick these days, find a lot of good news, least that others are apt to welcome.

And, I sure can't point my finger at that ride, or that person, but I'm feelin' it all around, like a big question for myself; "are you ready to get truly creative?". Really, it seems there is so much "bad news" everywhere you look these days, it's like a big hint, "if you wanta feel good, if you wanta help others, you gotta pay more attention to the One that's nothin' but, good news.". That bein'
Creator, that would be the most creative!

And, that ain't all Polly Ana; I've seen it, both ways. One, when I'm really tuned in and feelin' the grace, the gift of life, and grateful, those are the happiest moments of my life. And two, when I'm really happy, inspiration, ideas, noticin' the good and beautiful; all those things just seem most natural. Creative, no?

And, even just rememberin' that, all of a sudden, I remember how different the light was today, with the wind and a little bit a dust in the air; the relief it gave to the mountains and hills, how silky the clouds looked. It was beautiful.

So, more creative, that's my conviction; serious, serious, serious. I believe we can embrace the light in our lives, to such an extent, that we never forget the good in our lives and from that we take strength, to nurse whatever, ain't quite. It's time; oh Lord, it's time.

Have a nice night!

Best,

jeune

1 comment:

  1. Face the light, and turn the back on darkness. Yep. Works for me.

    So many people on TV, radio, internet all jawing and moaning about this or that, putting their focus on whatever they think is wrong and whomever they think is to blame for it. They're almost like vampires, sucking the energy right out of folks.

    How much better to focus, like you say, on "the grace, the gift of life" and to feel the gratitude and happiness that comes from that.

    ReplyDelete