Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring's A Comin'

Good Evenin'

And, a beautiful day; broke the fifty mark, easy.

And, I can't think of anything extrordinary, so I guess that would make it an extra-ordinary day. Feedin' and firewood, a little correspondence and a little extra quiet time; don't know why but I 'uz tired.

I do feel like I got a "burgeonin'" plan for summer though; a lotta bugs to work out, but it feels good. See what happens, with the days gettin' a little longer and some friends that are due to come up this spring, that might have a long term interest.

Thing about patience, trust and quiet time with the maker, even if nothin' ever comes clear, your time was well spent; you likely enjoyed yourself, wonderful company and developed some great habits.

I'll keep you appraised a developments.

Have a nice night

Best,


jeune

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful ... no matter what happens. Such an extraordinary life that is well lived and "light." I hope the best thing that can happen, will happen. :)

    Our warm up was short lived with -18 degrees yesterday (only -9 now though), but we're one day closer to Spring.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete