Sunday, March 31, 2013

Horses and Colors

Good Evenin'

And, for all the forecasts of stormy weather, quite a peach of a day. Woke up kinda slow; first "get up and go" of spring, just two days with that colt and it sure left me feelin' my age. But, last time I checked, gettin' older was a natural phenomenon; also gives ya permission use large words.

But, rise I did, even if it was ta feed and eat some breakfast and take a nap. Not all bad, where I still got up and had some time ta play with the boys. Best I can, I sure wanta give them a go this spring. There are wild horses and wild horses; a lot I think would be closer to ferrel, might be wrong. But, these boys, sure are different and I'm told the herd they come from is one of the oldest herds of early spanish horses in the country. That said, I've waited and watched and asked myself all kinda questions, 'bout why they do what they do, are how they are, and I believe it's time to "get involved"; see what we might, can do.

Over the years, I suppose, I've asked myself all kinda questions about horses and people and how we get along; who they are, who I am and what's proper, respectful. Maybe all I can say is how lucky I feel, that Creator allowed, I could spend such time with them; inspirin', touchin', humblin', deeply movin', maybe most of all plain and beautiful, like the sky.

Can't think of any colors, I'd rather rub up against.

Have a nice night!

Best,

jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment