Thursday, November 15, 2012

Countin' The Ways

Good Evenin'

Well, looks like we're in for a little cloud cover; started out pretty nice but it turned cool and the clouds come in about noon.

Never made it to the store; I heard gunfire at day break and it sounded awful close, so I spent the mornin' walkin' the back, see if we had poachers. By the time I made my run for hay, the day was headin' for night. But I got the hay and headed out in the dusk, check and see if our outfitter had cleaned up the carcasses. Cool evenin', but I mader home for dark, dark and threw some short wood on the fire; my sweet neighbors, gave me some are their shorts, help me along with my woodpile.

And, sure enough, my recent spike of inspiration, turned to a wee disappointment, but, it does ring a bell. Seems like that often happens, but I've learned to look for the good. And, I'm convinced it happens for love; Creator just might love us so much, that when that inspiration spikes, we're shown a little more, the work that's still needs doin'; take advantage of the spike, redouble our resolve. Least it seems that way to me and, my case, it also keeps my feet on the ground; ya know high horses and pride before falls. I do believe we are all taken care of, each in our own special way.

So, one more time for the road:

AND LOVE SAYS

And love says,

"I will, I will take care of you."

To everything that is near.

***

Have a nice night.

Best,
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Shining the light in the corners of our being as a bit of a result of inspiration is so good, but I usually see a lot of places that need cleaning in my corners .. I have a lot of corners it seems. Sometimes, it makes me "tired." Tired of thinking, tired of figuring it out, tired of trying to finding the truth in this fragile life. Then for me I know it's time for a break, no more thinking, time to play ... carry water, chop wood; have a foot race with Stella, make a pancake with a face on it ... Laughing! Living by myself has it's perks ... living by myself has it's "un-perks" ... I tend to over think because I have the time and no interruptions.

    So, I never made it to town either yesterday, which makes today the day! Haul water, PO Box, supplies, recycling ... such a Woman about town .... :D.

    Good day of simple blessings to you,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And .... the Hafiz words at the end .... how tender is that thought, a happy sigh to sit and let it wrap around me.

      Delete