Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Horse of a Certain Color

Good Evenin'

And, ya, another peach! I know we need some winter and moisture, even more, but dang these days are sweet! About a month now, 60 degrees, sunshine and blue skies.

Anyway, so far, so good and we'll keep our fingers crossed for a nice wet spring.

And, otherwise, booksales are pickin' up a tad; funny how that goes. Just the past few days, I was gettin' kinda worried about money and hay and horses, among others and kinda had to wrestle myself back to "trust amigo!". Then, outta the blue, I sold 12 books. Not that that'll solve all my problems, but I might just come a little closer to payin'my taxes come January. And, nobody's starvin' yet!

On the "next book" page, I did write a little more and the, almost spooky, sense of someone, or somethin', havin' it's own sense of where we're goin' persists. But, it's really not spooky, at all, just fascinatin' and encouragin'; afterall, I have few illusions of "knowin' what I'm doin'" and even fewer about "not needin' any help". And, for a fella spent most of his life, supposin' that we aren't alone, it'd only make sense, answers might show up, all kinda ways.

Anyway, it is a wonderful life and, quite comical; 'cause nothin', really substantial has changed, last week to this, 'cept maybe, I made just a little effort, not to "buy the worry", then, all of a sudden, somethin' within' is shinin' again and everythin' looks certainly bright. And, the "oh, my god, life is so uncertain", has changed back to, "wow, by god, life is, certain, one adventure!"

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Amazing what happens just when you take the time to smile and say "thanks" for sky, and moon, and sun, and earth. Positive energy. Makes you fire on all your cylinders!

    Snow snow snow, wind, more snow, haul the water, haul the wood, ..... oooooooh, to feel the sun on my face and warmth on my skin. Makes me very thankful for my woodstove though (Jotul 602) and my cuddly pupper. She's turning into Bessie the big brown cow, kicking me in her running dreams right in the small of my back while I'm trying to sleep. Someone needs to tell that girl that's MY bed ... Laughing!

    Happy expansive creating, Jeune ... what a fun adventure!

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete