Friday, November 23, 2012

Stinker Shoes

Good Evenin'

And, ya, another peach! Blue sky, sunshine and 60 degrees, with just a gentle breeze.

Movin' just a little slow today; thanks givin' dinner with the owners here and my, once a year, glass a wine. But, I did get up and get after things; returned some hay I borrowed from the neighbors, there last week, get me through 'til my load came. And, luck a the draw, they had friends up, just itchin' to get outdoors and do somethin'. So, I came home with a truck load of log chips, too small for Pa Ron ta use. I reckin' that's called a win, win, win situation; those kids got some exercise, Old Ron don't have to bury the chips, and I got a big start on firewood.

Otherwise, I snuck in a late afternoon prayer/visit, where that wine had left my head just a little fuzzy and my heart a little sleepy. So, I reckin' I'll pack her in early, give it a go "en la man~ana".

Oh, and I checked on Pepito, the Blue Healer I found on Craig's list, fill the "Stinker Shoes"; turns out, someone else had money. But the fella said he'd call me if that deal fell through. I'll post a picture below; he's fairly young. Looks like a Chihuahua, just yet.

Have a nice evenin'!

Best, Always

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pet/3421130034.html


jeune

1 comment:

  1. Sure is one cute little Pepito pup ... he has to grow into those ears yet! Dogs are good Friends ... horses too of course, but with dogs you have a good foot warmer at night. At least maybe the person who has him can give the other people your name and number in case they can't handle his energy ... that way, you'll be their back up person.

    Nice to have the extra wood and some help! Definitely win-win. Sounds like good weather to work in .. it's -2 degrees here this morning ... luckily no wind. Just dug out from a storm, and it'll start snowing again after 3 p.m. Ahhhh, winter in the North! Smiling!!

    Blessings,
    Peaceful



    ReplyDelete