Sunday, November 4, 2012

Leavin' Right

Good Evenin'

And, ya, another peach; a few high clouds, but mostly, just wonderful.

And, I found a ride to Albuquerque; my ride from Bernalillo fell through and there weren't no way, get from there to the hospital on time. So, I started from scratch and two or three phone calls later, I found a ride right from Cuba, all the way to the hospital door, which was extremely fortuitous, as I already missed one appointment and if I was gonna make this one, I couldn't spend all day on the phone.

Anyway, it worked out and I got to catch up on some maintenance on the bunch, three horses still needin' wormer for it gets much colder and I found a sore on Big that I got to clean up. And, by and large, it all went well, special where it all took long enough and with the wormer, everybody got that cherished second flake, 'fore I shoo'd them out to pasture, tagged along and dallied a while in the woods, just for "I love yous" and clean another trail.

And, I got the better part of a shave, haircut and bath, enough I figure, where I shouldn't offend anyone in too bad. And, still had enough daylight check my cross fence 'fore dark, dark, where they'll be hunters in tomorrow and I'll be gone most a the day; always helps leavin', if I did everything I know, make sure everyone's safe, while I'm in town.
Learned that from a very wise friend a mine; "do everything you can, then let go and trust!". The fella just has a genius, seems to me, for living well; and I gotta say, so much, what I learned from him, it really does make a huge difference, just like that. Bein' away from the ones you love can be heart wrenching, but do whatever you can, make sure they're o.k., then consciously, let go and trust, it is amazin' the peace it lends and, somehow, it always works out.

So, I best turn in; gotta get up pretty early, make it all work!

Have a nice night and best, always!
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't it always amaze you how it "didn't work out" but then "it did work out!" Sounds like even better with all the chores (labor of love) you got done. It's hard to leave home (I'm such a homebody) .... I like the way you put that though ... I'll have to try that way of thinking.

    Good luck in Albuquerque! Hope everything goes like clockwork. :)

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete