Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Good Afterall

Good Evenin'

Well, with all the "hoopla" over the weather, "storms" and such, it was a pleasant day; I think it mighta sprinkled once for about five minutes. I get my weather from NOAA and they use these dark little icons to indicate the weather; shadowy, miserable little pictures of snow and rain. I suppose, no funnier than me believin' them. It was sweetly mild with fair sunshine and big beautiful clouds, sailin' all about.

Otherwise, I suppose, I'm a little on the "tarred" side; the "road less travelled" ain't always easy and often there's no where to look for re-assurance, save the heart and sometimes the fog rolls in. Can't complain, I don't reckin' any roads easy and at least I know where to look; with patience the fog, sooner or later, rolls out. Come to think of it, it mighta been a little foggy, past few days and I coulda been more alert.

So, maybe there's some "homework", and some I know I can; while patience is sure, love is quick, so we'll roll in the sunshine and roll out the fog. Tomorrow's a brand new day!

Have a nice night.

Best, Always
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment