Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Colors of Winter

Good Mornin'

And, I actually did have a "log" typed up last night, but my battery died and took the log with it.

Anyway, I coulda gone down to the barn, get a fresh one, battery, but rainin' like it was, I just "letter go" and went to bed.

But, if I remember, co-rect, side from the weather report, I was musin' on "judgement" and how, special in the winter, where it's often difficult get anything done, it's kinda easy for "the voice" to come in and start cuttin' ya up; "lazy, good for nothin' s.o.b.", etc. Anyway, for some reason it's been real present that question of judgement and the con-sideration, it's a big waste a time; not to mention, ill founded. Ill founded 'cause we're just not qualified, which is a question so large, I'm just gonna leave it right there, for your quiet con-sideration and, "a big waste" a time, as the sayin' goes, "don't look back, that's not the way you're goin'".

I am aware that some of this stuff might fall into the "alternative" thinking category; some might rather call it radical. But, the kinda challenges we face, personally and collectively, that "linear" line, started turnin' up "zeroes", some time ago. So, either there is "magic", or "grace", whatever ya want a call it, or there isn't, which for me, translates to "hope or nope".
And, I reckin', end of the day, I've seen it too many times; my little efforts addin' up to a much greater result, and to me, that's kinda magical. I believe, in my bones, that's hopeful.

So, my alternative to judgement, looking back; looking for forward, aspiration. How can ya see the magic, "little effort, much greater result", even once and not aspire to apply that; make it real, everyday, in my life. I've really looked and I can't find any "math" better'n at.

Have a nice day!

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. I think grace and hope ARE magic! Where does it conjure up from? It's amazing when it "hits" you.

    Self-talk can be the hardest judge ever. The day it was -35 degrees here, I pretty much stayed in bed most of the day, except to get up and feed the wood stove, feed me, take care of Stella the doggie and bring in wood. The cold just sucks the energy out of me. Get too rundown and catch a germ; although, I don't know why any germs would want to come live up here. Some days are just made for recouping your energy. Like today. :D

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete