Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Caesars Wages

Good Evenin'

And, a fair day! Did have some clouds move in and it's supposed to come on a precip this weekend, but, today, 40 some and fair pleasant.

And, a little more headway on "Caesars Wages"; found out the due date, got my number for the last six months of 2012 and figured out the best way to track my book sales was to list 'em all alpha-beta-lee! Which, worked pretty good and helped me find the few books I couldn't A- count for. Now, I just gotta get up early enough, get the last half of the alpha-bet down, ring up the total, multi-ply it out, write the check and wait for the postal lady; ya, they're due on Friday.

I was feelin' kinda proud; this is all, "purdy dern organized" for the likes a me, though I wouldn't say I got it all done with "perfect peace". But, if the Creator ain't "all" powerful, it's close, just me gettin' this far, with some serenity is pretty much a first class miracle.

Otherwise, the ponies are good, the pups are whacky, we're all fed and watered and the cowboy's headin' for beddin'; beat the post lady to the mailbox. (That's "to" not "with".)

Have a great night!

Best, Always
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Glad to read the temps are up there, given the big chill in other parts of the country. We're fixing to rain for a few days, so that will probably move your way after. Systems really do help with unpleasant but "must do" tasks. That way I don't have to think, just do, and it makes whatever it is tolerable.

    Good one at the end! What a difference a preposition makes.... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that gives a whole new meaning to going postal.

    I'd say easy come, easy go, but there's nothing "easy" about making a buck anymore, and it sure does "go" quickly. Life is good though .... just in a different way than what TV portrays "good." Congratulations on the paperwork conquest! :)

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete