Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Horse Wears The Sun Line a Hat

Good Evenin'

And, for starters, prayer's, crossed fingers and best wishes, for my friends up north who are in the freezer and my friends "down unda", who are in the cooker! (Minus 30's up north, 120's, some parts a Oz.)

Another peach of a day in the land of enchantment; 45 degrees, blue sky and sunshine. Maybe, the only good thing about some of these extreme weather patterns, is that maybe, we'll start payin' attention and takin' better care of Mother Earth. It's kinda sad, we get so entrenched in our habits of abuse that it, so often, takes calamity to get our attention; even consider change. And, a course, soon as I say that, it's time to check my own front yard.

Kinda funny, yesterday, I woke up and sat up for some "heart time", way I always do. I don't know what got into me, but somehow or other I ended up in a sorta "snit". Really quite funny, more I think about it; kinda like, accordin' to me, I was makin' a lot of effort and Creator just wasn't listenin'. Unfortunate, I wasn't quick enough to stop and really look at what hadda hold a me, so it got worse and worse, 'til I finally got up and even said somethin' out loud, along those lines.

Then it got kinda amazin', almost as if, someone we all know and love, turned slowly around and gave me the eye; as if to ask if I really wanted beg that question. All I can say is, I had a sudden and profound change of heart.

There is so much needs attention, so many in real pain and trouble, my life, truly, so soft, least I could do is keep a modest attitude; so grateful for all the mercy and grace, saved my butt, a million times over, and make a little effort, somehow, everyday. If I have any appreciation for history, I should know, I have a "long, long" way to go, 'fore I ever get proud a "my try".

Anyway, quite a day, quite a moment; maybe I'm "losin' my marbles". But, I don't believe I'll ever be quite the same and that mightn't be all bad.

Have a nice night!

Best, Always
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment