Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Me and Father Sky

Good Evenin'

And, another peach! Same, same; 45 degrees, blue sky and sunshine.

Got up a little late, but got after business pretty fair. The late part was due to a wee miscommunication with a friend; I'm very thin skinned when it comes to those things. I try fairly hard, keep all my relations on the up and up, so, when misunderstandin's crop up, I tend to take it kinda hard. Anyway, I think we cleared things up, least in terms of intent and I'm confident, the rest'll fall in place. Good friends and strong foundations, sure pay off in the long run.

And, "business" wise, I'm pretty well set "give unto Caesar" and I'm left, about 80% up on my load a mid winter hay, get us through to the summer cut, with two weeks left, for a facebook "shout out", "help feed the ponies". Somehow, it's perfect; proud as I can be, askin' for help, well, it does keep things in the "slightly more modest" arena.

Anyway, it's also incentive, get a little more organized, where it's not such a tight squeeze, every time. I've been tryin' some time, without much ta show, but, livin' out here, it does leave ya some stubborn, where most times, anything gets done, it's only 'cause ya didn't quit, no matter how slow it looked. It really is a gift, so many ways and I gotta say I love it. Maybe, whatever reason, I grew up way to worried, how I stacked up next to others. So, creator, circumstance, I ended up in Grateful; there's so much "nowhere" out here, I started my own town and I call it Grateful. Point is, here I am, with basically, no one to stack up to, just me and the critters and a lot of "care". And, to me it's a huge gift, completely turn things around, just from the inside out; "are you doin' the best you know how"? And, no one to know or to care, 'cept me, the critters and Life; for me a gift of gigantic pro-portion!

Have a nice night.

Best, Always
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Father Sky ... I like that.

    The thing that shows out where we live is on the "inside" ... the only thing that you get to keep when you leave this clay vessel behind anyway. I believe that's quite major too. :).

    Cold here ... warm in the cabin though. Getting some reading fun in. One thing about living like we do, most of the time, we live in little buildings like forts and play with animals like kids! Laughing! Being an adult all the time is waaaaay overrated.

    Blessings ... send us some sun please!
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete