Friday, January 4, 2013

Who's Zoomin' Who

Good Evenin'

And, another fine one, though not exactly warm; I think we made it up to 25. Supposed to be 10 below, again tonight and, it seems that they changed their mind on that 40 degree weekend. Oh, well, it was sunny and the pump is thawin' durin' the day, so we're fed and watered and spring's a stone throw away; he said confidently.

Anyway, all the runnin' around, late, I ended up doin' little 'cept nappin', feedin' and catchin' up on heart time. See if we can't do a little better, the morrow; add some firewood and paper work, if we're lucky.

And, I'd say Whichy decided on "the option". Yesterday, it seemed she was tryin' to "think" things out; her, me and Wedo. And, I mentioned how she'd either come up with a good story or, just let go and enjoy. Well, it sure seemed, today, that she picked the "let go and enjoy" route. He was on a tear, zoomin' around and he got her zoomin' to. This evenin' she seemed a lot more relaxed.

I suppose she like me; often times I get stuck in my head, tryin' to figure things out. And, often times, life comes along, throws me a curve and once again I'm caught up and livin'; the figurin' left for another day. It's a good thing. Truly, amazin'!

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Dogs zooming in the snow ... sure keeps you in the moment smiling. Nice to hear about the relaxing and enjoying.

    I hope your Spring comes before ours ... cold last night but sunny and bright this morning ... always a beautiful sight.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really excellent day to me. Yep, there's always lots to take care of, but sometimes taking care of the body and the heart just needs to take precedence. It can help to get the head unstuck, too. More heart time..... yep, that'll do it.

    Been there on that stuck in my head thing. Sometimes, I just dump it all out on a paper, and then I don't have to carry it inside my head any more. Gives the brain more room to stretch, and provides room for inspiration and/or the higher intelligences to flow in and work things out.

    ReplyDelete